ctrl+v

Thursday 21 February 2013

Divine mother-Laurie Sue Brockway quote


I love this quote from Laurie Sue Brockway. May all your obstacles melt away, blessings, Alison xx

Divine Mother of All there is, whose essence Lies within us all and in all things. 
Please fill this place with your sacred light and presence. 
Please protect me and heal me. 
Please bring me to wholeness and wisdom. 
Make this a day of fresh starts, new beginnings. 
Melt all obstacles in my path--gently, gracefully, lovingly. 
Reconnect me to my highest self. 
Awaken me to what I need to know next. 
Let my higher self select and connect with the divine energy that is right for me, right now. 
May I be uplifted and empowered by your love . 
So be it and so it is.

--Laurie Sue Brockway, 
from Discovering the Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment