ctrl+v

Friday 22 February 2013

What does it mean to be a Pagan?


This is one definition that I came across which I personally think is a good one.

"When one defines oneself as Pagan, it means she or he follows an earth or nature religion,
one that sees the divine manifest in all creation.
The cycles of nature are our holy days, the earth is our temple,
its plants and creatures our partners and teachers.
We worship a deity that is both male and female, a mother Goddess and father God,
who together created all that is, was, or will be.
We respect life, cherish the free will of sentient beings, and accept the sacredness of all creation."

Edain McCoy 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alison ! Thanks for visiting my blog .I have been a very neglectful blogger this past yr. I guess we all go through fazes of putting our energy into different projects I think finding the older I get I am slower and can only do so much ;-)
    I feel blessed you popped in all the way from the UK !
    lots of love
    Rox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rox thanks very much for replying. I know exactly what you mean I'm trying to do lots on the blog before I run out of energy lol! blessings to you for a lovely weekend, Alison x

    ReplyDelete