ctrl+v

Saturday 6 April 2013

One huge universe and I had the privilege to meet you.

One huge universe and I had the privilege to meet you.

I'm not sure where this quote originally came from but I thought it was a lovely one. We
are each of us very privileged by the people who come into our lives. Some people come for only a short time, others are there permanently. Everyone that crosses our path has a reason for doing so. Our paths are all intertwined on this journey of life and other people may serve to make us stronger, help us on our way or simply love us and be there for us. Whatever the reason for people being in our lives, they are contributing to our lives and are as such we are lucky to know them.

Thank you to all the wonderful people in my life, I am very privileged to meet and know all of you. I know that you make life better just by being you.  Brightest blessings, Alison

Photograph: http://www.istockphoto.com/

2 comments:

  1. Brightest blessings Alison! Beautiful post ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and thee likewise am i doth blessed to have crossed paths with! ~ many blessings to thee!...(0:

    ReplyDelete