ctrl+v

Saturday 29 June 2013

I am enough. I practice kindness. Molly Mahar Quote free positive affirmation card


"I AM ENOUGH. I am full of sparkle and compassion.  I genuinely want to make the world a better place.  I love hard.   I practice kindness.   I’m not afraid of the truth.  I am loyal, adventurous, supportive, and surprising.  I am a woman.  I am enough. I make mistakes, but I own them and learn from them.  Sometimes I make a bunch of mistakes. " Molly Mahar

Mollly Mahar's words are inspirational. She says words that really make us believe in ourselves.  You are enough. I am enough. We are all enough. We are all doing our best. You are enough I am enough. Say it out loud.  I am enough. Say it in the mirror to yourself everyday. Smile at yourself and say it again. I am enough. I make mistakes, I fall, I get back up again. I practice kindness.  I start each day afresh with a new pair of eyes, a fresh outlook on a brand new day. I practise loving kindness throughout my day and this makes the day more beautiful and worthwhile. My day has more sparkle because of it. We never know what each day will bring; what challenges and what pleasant surprises but we will rise to the challenges and welcome all the pleasant surprises. 

If you would like to keep this as a free positive affirmation card then feel free to save it to your computer by right clicking on the image. You could then set it as your background or print it out and place somewhere you will see it everyday, for example the back of your front door.

Some more amazing words from Molly:
"I accept that a sense of wonder is something to cultivate. I accept that I sometimes self medicate with alcohol, with filling my life full of busyness, with going into self imposed isolation.  I accept that I crave financial abundance, a freedom to do what I want, when I want it.  I am still enough."

You are enough. I am enough. We are all enough

Kindness blessings, Alison xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Alison ;o) Blessings ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks all of you lovelies, sorry for my delayed reply, just got back off hols, hope all is well with everyone xxx

      Delete