ctrl+v

Wednesday 25 September 2013

My life isn't perfect but I'm grateful for all that I have. Positive inspirational quote

My life isn't perfect but I'm grateful for all that I have.



I was going to wait until it was winter again to post this as I took it last winter when it was all frosty and cold but something told me to post it today. It was a gorgeous frosty day when I took this, one of those days when you just feel happy and want to express gratitude for the little things in life. Hope you enjoy, blessings, Alison

*´¯`•.¸¸.☽◯☾ *´¯`•.¸¸. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Astarte, yes there is something to be said about an early winter morning with the sun shining in a bright blue sky. After living in BC where there are only two seasons spring and fall and rain 11 months of the year. I am grateful to be back home. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rain 11 months of year, that's a tough one! Well we have sunshine here today so I'm very grateful xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. Life certainly isn't perfect, but we make it work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly do out best! blessings, Alison

      Delete
  3. I am very thankful you posted this today Alison! Sometimes it's so hard being around someone, who really doesn't care about anyone else or doesn't care about what he does and how he affects others! I say my thanks everyday and wish this person the best, but sometimes, I often wonder what I am suppose to learn from them?? Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we learn something from everyone we meet in life but it's not always that easy to see is it? Take care hun xx

      Delete