ctrl+v

Friday 3 October 2014

My photos in Spirit and Destiny Magazine. Article on Spirit Rescue, helping a spirit cross over.

Very excited that my photographs have been published in this month's Spirit and Destiny Magazine! For those of my lovely readers in the US and anywhere else not in the UK this is a lovely magazine brimming with lots of info on all things Spiritual: Pagan, angels, chakra healing, crystal healing, horoscopes, psychic, mediumship, you name it they cover it basically.

Anyway a very good friend of mine Sarah Jewsbury is a very talented Medium who has a column for them and performed a Spirit Rescue. They needed a photographer and she recommended me. Now I am not a professional photographer at all so the whole thing was very nerve wrecking but enjoyable at the same time! I felt very privileged to be a part of this wonderful process and to work with such lovely people. To be featured in the wonderful Spirit and Destiny is a great honour and to see my photographs in print is very exciting! It was a very interesting story about this spirit Catherine who had attached herself to this house and to the client due to the fact that she couldn't move on so Sarah performed the rescue to help her do so, to cross over. She did this with the help of a spirit guide. You can read the whole story in the magazine which is just out now. If you would like to find out more about spirit rescue I'm sure Sarah would be happy to talk to you. 

Bright October blessings to you,

Alison xxx


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is wonderful and I am so happy for you, your friend, and the people and spirit she helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good time to open new thresholds kind Alison!... Keep surprising us with your surpassing talents! Blessed be )o(

    ReplyDelete