ctrl+v

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Inner awareness of simple abundance. Sarah Ban Breathnach

Whatever we are waiting for - peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance - it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart.



I do my pictures in batches and I usually move into folders the ones that I have already used. I rely on my memory  however to remember the quotes I've already used. Oh dear that system will have to change. Just searched through my blog and this is the second time of using this quote! I must really like the quote! Well I thought about should I put it up here and I thought, Yes I should. It really is a fabulous quote. It is simple and to the point, it explains the point of practising simple abundance in our daily lives with an open and grateful heart. So, I thought, I will post it again, different picture, same beautiful message: I hope that you enjoy it. Meanwhile I need to find myself a more organised system. Mmm. Tricky. I will have to offer that one up to the universe I think to find me an answer!!

Peaceful contented and abundant blessings to you, Alison

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind you repeating any quotes ;o) I love them and I love the messages ;o) Many blessings ;o)

    ReplyDelete