ctrl+v

Thursday 21 November 2013

Magick is a living breathing web of energy. Dorothy Morrison inspirational quote


Magick is not a practice, it is a living, breathing web of energy that, with our permission, can encase our every action.

Fabulous quote, I love the idea of magic being a web of energy. I placed this quote on this picture I took of Glastonbury Tor as to me it is the most magical place I have visited. I'm sure there are many other magical places around the globe that I may get the chance to explore but for now this tops my list! The energy on top of the Tor is amazing, you really do get the sense of magick being alive. I remember being at the top of Glastonbury Tor one windy rainy night and getting a real sense of power, I felt the courage to do anything at that point in time and always try to remember that feeling when in situations of uncertainty.

What is the most magickal place that you have visited?

Magickal blessings to you, Alison 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quote Alison! Thank you for sharing your memory. Many years ago, at the house where I used to live, we have a very bad snow storm. We used to live in a forest. I told my mom, I'm going to go for a walk to the end of the driveway. She was kind of worried, because it was night. I said I would be fine. Just knew I would ;o) No wolves out that night ;o) I walked to the end and sat in the snow. No cars in site. Pure quite! It was like I was the only person on earth. I closed my eyes and felt so at one with everything. What an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete