ctrl+v

Thursday 2 May 2013

“Tenderness and kindness, manifestations of strength and resolution. Kahil Gibran quote




“Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.” Kahil Gibran



Have you shown a kindness to someone or something today? Being kind and tender makes the world a better place. If we can be kind to those around us be they people or animals, it will make them feel better and ourselves too. Try and send a little love and tenderness out, even to those who annoy you and it will make your day run just a little better. For example I don't like it when people don't thank me in their cars when I let them pass. So now I'm trying to send a little love and kindness to each of those drivers, I'm not sure if it affects them at all but it is making me feel better and not get annoyed!

I love this picture of the tree with a heart in the centre of it. My daughter took the photograph so I can't claim the credit for this one. It is real though, no photo-shopping! Funny how nature does these things, I always know that trees have tenderness and hearts in their centre, they would show kindness if they could I am sure!

Tender kindness love and blessings to you, Alison xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture! It is amazing! Great post ;o) Blessings ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank-you, down to my daughter this one not me but think she takes after her mum lol! xx

    ReplyDelete